Sunday, January 30, 2011

Waingapu: Highlights from Colby

Here is the finally installment from our Christmas trip to Waingapu.  Ridiculously overdue, but if you have been keeping up with the world weather and the storms they are having in Australia then you have some idea of what we have been dealing with.  Monsoon season combined with La Nina....Let's just say it is wet!





Look how sweet and innocent I am ...




Going for a walk with Dadda, Esti, and Novi


 My favorite way to take a bath!!


A train! A train! A train!!!!




Barak Obama, you are right.  Bakso is super yummy!






Thanks Nana for the pirate tattoos!




I have a stick!  Look at this big stick!




Why on Earth is this tree white?  And what are all of this sparkly balls doing on it?




Dadda is so silly.  He makes me laugh.




Okay Mom.  Since it’s Christmas I’ll let you hold me for a photo... just this one time.




Just don’t tell my girlfriend, Dewi, about this little smooch, okay!





Hurry up Momma!  I can do it by myself!





Stay cool man!

No comments:

Post a Comment