Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pantai Oro




Chris, Colby, and I enjoyed a delicious Sunday afternoon at a local beach.  This beach is somewhat difficult to get to and therefore, not frequented by locals.  The property adjacent to this beach is also owned by some friends of ours, Lukas and Franceska.  Lukas is from Germany and Franceska is from Flores.  They have two beautiful girls Noni and Elsa.  The recently finished constructing a beautiful house on this property and are in the process of building 12 bungalows and a restaurant.  They have picked a fantastic location to build a hotel.  I hope they can convince enough traffic to visit Sumba to support their endeavor! 

After a brief visit with Franceska and the girls, we headed down to the beach for a little R&R.  We really had a fantastic afternoon.  There is no need for me to tell you about it.  I’ll just let you take a peek at the pics.  I bet you want to visit Lukas and Francheska too!



No comments:

Post a Comment